Monday, September 13, 2010

Serious Question... My dog is better than yours.

Serious Questions
I recently got into a heated debate with a BFFL that didn't end pretty.  To safeguard the anonymity of my friend I will refer to him as Willy Frompson, a name that in no way resembles or sounds like his actual name

So I can't remember how the argument started... but really, is that important? 

I told him someday when I own a ranch in the wilderness I will have an Irish Wolfhound as my trusty sidekick.
FACT: Irish Wolfhounds can grow to be the size of A SMALL PONY.
Willy Frompson says that someday when he owns a ranch in the wilderness he will have a "cow dog" as his trusty sidekick.
Willy proceeded to give me an attitude and said, "and my cow dog will be cooler than your dumb dog - plus your dog will have bad hips when it's two years old"

I said, "Dumb - my Irish Wolfhound would eat your cow dog, so even if it gets bad hips at 2 years old - yours won't live to see 1 year..."

So there's the real question - Who would win in a fight, an Irish Wolfhound or a 'cow dog'?

You be the judge. 

2 comments:

  1. Whichever dog pulls his nine out first will win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish Wolfhound. It just needs to put the other dog's head in its mouth and it's over. Also, with a name like Willy Frompson, you just know his dog will be a wuss.

    ReplyDelete